Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Project! Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Burned!

Sup guys, this is ANWO Scans here! We're a subdivision of a forum I run, A New World Order (ANWO for short). Basically we're a group of friends who are interested in scanlating some manga, and we decided on picking up Giant Robo because it doesn't have translations beyond chapter 1, and for the fact that Giant Robo is such a goddamn good OVA in itself! This manga set in an AU deserves attention as far as I'm concerned.

A little bit about myself. The name's Feez and I'm the project leader here at ANWO Scanlations. I'm a die hard mecha fanatic; Gundam, Macross, Mazinger, Getter Robo...you name it! I love 'em all.

Anyways, here's my forum link for those interested. It doesn't have any one focus; just a place to chill and talk about many things.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/A_New_World_Order

We also have an irc channel; #anwoscans at irc.rizon.net.

Stay tuned for our first release tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment